Siana Carr O'Connor & Lynam, LLP is a full service, mid-sized suburban CPA firm located in Paoli, Pennsylvania. Our firm has been providing the highest quality professional services for over 80 years in the fields of accounting, auditing, taxation and management advisory services.
We have an excellent opportunity for an accountant with 2 to 5 years' experience in public accounting. You will work closely with our professional team of managers, directors and partners who will help you develop your full potential. Our clients are diverse and include Corporations, pass-through entities, trusts, estates, and high net worth individuals.
- Perform audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements for middle market and closely-held companies in various industries
- Tax return preparation and compliance including analyzing data and applying complex income tax regulations
- Bookkeeping, account reconciliation and other in-depth financial analysis of client provided data
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- CPA license or CPA candidate
- 2-5 years public accounting experience
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Self-starter with the ability to handle and manage multiple projects
- Detail oriented
- Strong client service, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience using Quickbooks and ProSystem fx a plus
We offer flexibility & work life balance, a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, disability and life insurance, paid vacation, flexible spending account and 401(k) plan, client referral fees for business development, and the opportunity for career growth in a challenging, fast paced organization.